Friday, October 07, 2005

Home no longer on Site...

This line is from a fax sent to me to describe the damage by one my collegaues in field in the hurricane affected areas. This one line brought chills down my spine. In an instant, one can lose a lifetime of memories, possessions, collections, everything which makes a house a "home".

I pray for everyone who has been through this horrible tragedy. However, one thing to learn from this is to have backup (electronic if possible) of everything that is important. I think I better invest in a scanner...

And I was freaking out when I almost lost my CD collection!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Suman said...

Regarding your comment about making a backup of everything important, the NYT had an article about this, headlined "How to Prepare for One Really Quick Getaway".

3:14 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:44 PM, October 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home